Wednesday 9 March 2016

Tango Communications: Branching Out!

Most of you will know this already: I am expanding.

In addition to my usual activities as a teacher and organiser in cooperation with Detlef Engel and the Tangokombinat, I am now offering a wide range of services for dancers, djs, teachers and organisers. My aim is to help them develop their dance and their communities, to organise great events, to develop work-related skills and to find students who share their philosophy.

For dancers: special workshops and private coaching
For teachers: agent services, coaching in the fields of all work-related skills
For organisers: event-management and help in developing your local activities
For DJs: agent services, special workshops and private coaching


Tango Communications is about bringing people together who share my philosophy of a social tango in close embrace.

No comments: